COVID Guidlines in place at TVICR
COVID 19 Response
STORE Updates and Service Changes in response to the
We are grateful to this island community – their support and patience are heartwarming. We will continue to do our best to serve and support our customers in any way we can. – eva
Temporary Schedule Change: Reduced Hours and Days
Cafe Spring Hours
Monday – Closed
Tuesday through Sunday
8am – 4pm
(Minglement 9am until 4pm)
1. Roasted Coffee:
- Our coffee production staff will continue to roast, fill, and ship coffee orders using the extra precautions specified by our local Department of Health.
2. In-Roasterie Shopping:
- You may continue shopping at the Roasterie & The Minglement for espresso drinks, snacks, pre-packaged coffee, etc. We respectfully ask that you practice Social/Physical Distancing & wear a mask at this time to help reduce the spread and fear of COVID19.
- Service Change: Due to COVID19 there is limited to 25 inside seating at this time – Outdoor seating is available.
3. Take-Out Service:
- The Roasterie’s Espresso Bar is open for call-in (206-463-9800) or walk-in drinks to go.
- Packaged prepared food, pastries and drinks are available in the Café’s refrigerators. Snack foods (chips, fresh roasted nuts, and more)