Sign up for occasional specials, promotions and announcements.
We promise we won’t overrun you email folder.
Visit Us on Vashon Island
Vashon Island is just a short ferry ride away from Seattle, Tacoma, & the Kitsap Peninsula.
Located where the town of Vashon originated, The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie remains a crossroads between neighbors and commerce where families and friends from around the world meet. This charming building, well over 100 years old, is timeless with dramatic high ceilings, well-worn wooden floors, and an iconic grand front porch. The Porch and its people are welcoming, and occasionally you will see a horse in the backyard or tethered out front waiting patiently for its person to return with coffee and supplies for the day.
Please join us when you’re in the area and also, be sure to check out The Minglement (est. 1972) in the upper half of the building. – Its an all organic and non-GMO Marketplace with a huge selection of bulk Herbs & Spices, organic island produce, and gifts. You will also find Bookman West offering unique new used books.
Please note that – Espresso is served between 8 – 2 only Drip coffee available until 4
- Bike rack
- Recycling our coffee grounds & chaff available for your garden
- Wheel chair access to the cafe
- Using green power since 2000
- low-tech, Mostly WiFi free environment
- Perfect for connecting with friends, family and neighbors
The Roasterie Organic Cafe
Using only organic whipped cream, sugars & milks in our cafe, and store for over 20 years. Our food offerings are made by staff members using local, regional, all organic/natural and non-GMO ingredients.
- Hand-made espresso & original drink creations
- Drip coffee & Cold Coffee brew using our own extract
- Organic sodas, juices, kefirs, and kombucha
- Organic hot chocolate – Our own blend
- Custom blended Teas and locally-made Chai
- Island-made wine, beer & cider
- Organic Mushroom concoctions
Click Here Take a look at some of our organic menu items.
The Minglement (est.1972) – All Organic & Non-GMO Grocer
Our specialty and passion is to help you find the perfect item from our organic collection of over 300 bulk culinary and medicinal spices, herbs, mushrooms & teas.
- Raw bulk honey – island & regional – Beeswax & more
- High quality supplements & herbal tinctures – essential oils
- Regional organic food hub & local organic produce, fruit. organic butter, milk & island eggs
- Organic bison, organic beef, organic chicken & lamb
- Organic body care
- Fresh Roasted organic nuts & seeds to order on our 100-year-old barrel roaster
- Homestead supplies