Located where the town of Vashon originated, The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie remains a crossroads between neighbors and commerce where families and friends from around the world meet. This charming building, well over 100 years old, is timeless with dramatic high ceilings, well-worn wooden floors, and an iconic grand front porch. The Porch and its people are welcoming, and occasionally you will see a horse in the backyard or tethered out front waiting patiently for its person to return with coffee and supplies for the day.
Please join us when you’re in the area and also, be sure to check out The Minglement (est. 1972) in the upper half of the building. – Its an all organic and non-GMO Marketplace with a huge selection of bulk Herbs & Spices, organic island produce, and gifts. You will also find Bookman West offering unique new used books.
- Bike rack
- Recycling our coffee grounds & chaff available for your garden
- Wheel chair access to the cafe
- Using green power since 2000
- low-tech, Mostly WiFi free environment
- Perfect for connecting with friends, family and neighbors