Located where the town of Vashon originated, The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie remains a crossroads between neighbors and commerce where families and friends from around the world meet. This charming building, well over 100 years old, is timeless with dramatic high ceilings, well-worn wooden floors, and a grand front porch. Countless stories are held within her walls. The Front Porch and its people are welcoming, and occasionally you will see a horse in the backyard, or tethered to the front porch waiting patiently for its person to return with coffee and supplies for the day.
Please join us when you’re in the area and also check out Minglement, an all organic and non-GMO Marketplace (est. 1972), and Bookman West, a new and used bookstore, located in the upper half of the building.
- Bike rack.
- Electric car charging station -first on the island
- Recycling our coffee grounds & chaff available for your garden.
- Wheel chair access to the cafe
- Using green power since 2000
- low-tech, Mostly WiFi free environment.
- Perfect for connecting with friends, family and neighbors