Sign up for occasional specials, promotions and announcements.
We promise we won’t overrun you email folder.
We offer Coffee Subscriptions so you can have your favorite coffee delivered to you each month. NOTE: Subscriptions are only for month to month – Not for orders with every other week requests. Please give us a call for special considerations and we will help you get started. ALSO – coffee prices and shipping charges are subject to change from time to time and you will need to update your browser occasionally.
Here’s what to do to set up an account
- Create an Account. Remember – subscriptions are for month to month – please call for other delivery options and we we will get you set up.
- Select the coffee(s) you would like to receive for your subscription, and follow the steps to check out.
- In your account, you will be able to:
– Change delivery address
– Change/Update payment method
– Renew manually or set to Auto Renew
– Suspend/Reactivate your subscription(s)
– Cancel a subscription
- After your subscription has been created, if sometime later, you want to change the Delivery Frequency, Quantity, Size, Type of Coffee, or add new flavors, contact our Production Department at (206-463-9800 Mon – Fri, 9 am to 2 pm) or send your request by email to production at tvicr.com with MY SUBSCRIPTION in the subject line, and they will make those adjustments to your subscription.
Please feel free to give us a call for Subscription orders as well. Call 206-463-9800 Mon – Fri, 9 am to 2 pm – Ask for the Production Department.
Northern European Roast (Light Roast)
The Northern European Roasts, created by Jim Stewart, are a testimonial to his style of roasting coffee known for bringing out the best flavor. The Northern European Roast is adjusted throughout the year – for the specific bean, lot, and changing season. These are, uniquely, our lighter roasts.
These Medium to a “bit darker” Rustic Roast Blends are delicious! The colors are like the varied hues of the Bear’s winter coat. Rare.
Rustic Dark Roasts will remind you of the cleansing smoke offering of a sacred fire. Take time to reflect upon the coming day and enjoy. Widely known as Italian and French Roasts.